Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mushrooms That Look Like Creepy Biscuits, and Scones

Back to the Baltimore Farmer's Market!

Since it's Easter Sunday, not all of the vendors showed up, but I still got some fun stuff.

This is one of the pictures painted on the pillars there. It says "It's what you focus on that grows." I don't mind telling you that I need that reminder A LOT. My negativity can be overwhelming at times. I need to learn to cultivate more compassion towards human animals.

Right now I'm a little unsure what to do with the Lion's Mane/Pom Pom Mushrooms I got, but we'll see what happens. They're a little creepy looking! I also got spinach, squash, and beets, but photography is not top priority today. By photography, I mean snapping pictures on my phone. Also, those other things are not so creepy as to deserve a picture.


I learned today that a 5 year old may weep at the sight of tofu scramble, but will devour blueberry lavender scones. After watching her physically reject blueberry scones from Whole Foods, I was sure there was no chance, but I guess if it tastes like soap, kids are all in?

Here's a scone reference picture that I took a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment