Thursday, November 8, 2012

Blogging Sister and a Dinosaur Song

My sister finally started a blog! I say finally, because I've been bugging her to do it for ages.

She is a vegan who eats a diet that is pretty different from mine. She's gluten-free, and really focused on nutrition. She knows a lot about food and the human body, and I learn a lot from her, even if I don't always take her advice.


You can read it here: Plant Based Paige. These are her gorgeous kale chips. She's taking suggestions on varieties to try, so I suggested wasabi and crab - like Crab Chips, which I've only ever seen in Maryland.

After you've read her blog, watch this video! It's from Dinosaur Train, which is one of the few kid shows I can actually stand. I really like how those dinosaurs aren't reinforcing gender roles, and are actually encouraging kids to think scientifically. I also like how they sing a lot. This particular song is my new response to people who don't understand what veganism is.

2 comments:

  1. this is your best post yet! JK thanks so much xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you miss the one about too much wine? ;)

      You're welcome!

      Delete