Sunday, November 28, 2010

28. Thanksgiving!

You may have thought you were past all the USA Thanksgiving posts, but you were wrong. My parents and I celebrated it on Saturday because that worked better with our schedules. I'm going to keep it brief though because I'm still stuffed. I present my menu and appropriate pictures. You may notice that a lot of these come from Fat Free Vegan Kitchen. Last year I had just begun cooking and found the blog and went with her suggestions for dinner for myself. I did the same this year because it worked so well and I wanted my parents to taste it all.

Please note my seasonally-appropriate tablecloth here.

Mushroom, Lentil, and Wild Rice Timbales with Impromptu Gravy
The Best Vegan Green Bean Casserole
My Family’s Cranberry Relish Recipe
Kicked Up Maque Choux (veganized)
Mashed Potatoes
Candied Sweet Potatoes (courtesy of my mom)
Chocolate Hazelnut Cake (courtesy of my parents)







No comments:

Post a Comment