Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More Books to Win

American Vegan Kitchen.

This book is great and worth having, especially if you miss diner food. The diner was an important hub in my hometown. In HS we'd all go there for fries and coffee and breakfast at midnight.

But times have changed: the diner closes at 10 pm now (is that even legal?) and I'm a vegan who lives 150 miles away.

I've been planning on doing some heavy cooking from this one for MoFo, since I haven't used it as much as I thought I might, so stay tuned!


Vegan on the Cheap.

I don't have this one, but I recently gave it as a gift to someone who had been wanting it. In a time where we're all trying to save money, a book like this is valuable. It even lists the approximate cost per serving for each dish. Very clever!

But don't enter - I hope to win!

2 comments:

  1. American Vegan Kitchen is great and Tami is a lovely person. There's a tot casserole in those pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is very nice. I haven't met her in person, but she seems wonderful online.

    A tot casserole ... that sounds dangerous!

    ReplyDelete